Thursday 14 March 2019

Sinus Problems? I have a solution!


Alonissos, Greece

The green and beautiful Greek island of Alonisos - photo from Greece Travel - see link below

Hello dear friend,
Thanks for stopping by!

I am blessed, generally, with good health. But sometimes I get a problem with my sinuses which may or may not be painful. Sometimes, like now, it is just plain debilitating. If this is your problem too I have the solution – well something which works brilliantly for me, so I wanted to pass the info along.

My tip is a homeopathic remedy. Yes, I do know that homeopathy is, and may always remain, a controversial alternative treatment. So, if that immediately makes you want to move off this page I urge you to linger long enough to find out more; from my personal experience.

Many years ago I had my first, and rather acute, bout of sinusitis. Three lots of antibiotics later (yes, I know, but I now avoid these like the plague if I can) I was no better. In desperation I walked into my nearest health food shop and asked for help. They recommended me to try a homeopathic solution: Combination Q. Imagine my surprise when these tiny, melt on your tongue, tablets did the trick. From the ineffectual sledgehammer of antibiotics to these powerful yet gentle tissue salts, I was, by experience, persuaded by the effectiveness of homeopathy.

In Athens I was happy to discover that homeopathy owes its resurgence of popularity to an eminent Greek doctor: #George Vithoulkas. He opened the #International Academy of Classical Homeopathy on the green and beautiful island of #Alonisos (visit their website: https://www.vithoulkas.com  for more info). In Greece all homeopathic practitioners must first be a fully qualified conventional medical doctor.

Homeopathy has been around for over 200 years and was discovered by an eminent German physician, #Samuel Hahnemann. In 1831 the success of his therapy during a typhoid epidemic bordered on the miraculous. Later, his cures of patients suffering from scarlet fever and cholera were epic.

Homeopathy is often dismissed by classical medicine because it is still not really understood how it works. Some experts in the homeopathy field maintain that it is an “energy medicine” based on biophysics, quantum physics, and electromagnetic fields. I do not pretend to understand most (any?) of that. But similarly, I don’t really understand how electricity works either. I only know that when I plug in my electric kettle it heats the water. And I only know that Combination Q alleviated my sinus problem. And has done so numerous times over the years.

The brand I recommend is #New Era, Mineral Tissue Salt, Combination Q. If you buy another brand make sure they are fast melt tablets. Don't touch the tablets just shake them into the lid and drop them onto your tongue. I tried something else last year and you had to chew them to get them down. This chomping goes against my research in the use of homeopathy. 

Wishing you all the best. Please let me know how you get on with these tablets if you try them.

Love and blessings

Teresa
PS for more info on the island of #Alonisos visit: https://www.greecetravel.com/aegean/alonissos.htm Here you will find an interesting article on the island co-authored by #Alexia Amvrazi - a former colleague of mine at the Athens News!

PPS Don't forget to take a look at my other blogs:  http://teresaodriscoll.blogspot.co.uk/  and http://teresaodriscolldeardiary.blogspot.com/
 plus my website  http://www.teresaodriscoll.co.uk   for further inspiration!
And then there is my book: 9 Days to Heaven, How to make everlasting meaning of your life - which is a practical guide to joyful living!   You can see the book trailer by clicking on this link:  http://youtu.be/154luv8KMns



No comments:

Post a Comment